Friday, April 17, 2009

^^Healer^^*

Psalm 56:13 - "For You have delivered me from death, and my feet from stumbling, that i may walk before God in the LIGHT of LIFE."
My Faith will heal me.
My Faith in Jesus.
He is my healer...the ONLY healer.

I am coming out of bondage. I have been in a sick, hurtful ( to myself and others alike ) cycle for the past three years, and even further back. Being a slave to the world, and a whore. I have used the name of Jesus only when i want to. The God i must cling to to be healed, i have used, for my glory, not His.
It does take patience, and perseverance, and a lot of waiting, especially when i am the one who has been talking, rather than just listening to HIM. All I can do now is listen. I haven't been faithful. I've been tested enough. I've failed enough. It's a decision. Let go of my past, and look at today, hoping for tomorrow, or cling to what has held me down. I am letting go. No more pleasing people and changing my beliefs from this to that just to make them happy. I must be firm and focused, simply on one thing - The Love and Grace of Jesus, and following Him, and Him only.
One day at a time - Make the next right choice........

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful.
    you are wonderful.
    i miss you jake.

    ReplyDelete